Assembly and welding facilities of «MASHTEСHСENTЕR» consist of sections of thermal cutting, sheet stamping, heat treatment, welding section and section of welded structure machining.
The following metal cutting methods are used during the preparation phase:
- Manual and machine cutting on oxygen, plasma and laser cutting installations;
- Cutting with guillotine;
- Cutting of rolled products on metalworking machines.
The welding section of the enterprise is equipped with the following equipment:
- Semi-automatic welding machines for welding with a consumable electrode in an atmosphere of shielding gas.
- Installations for argon-shielded welding with a nonconsumable electrode.
- Equipment for mechanized flux core welding.
- Stationary machines for contact spot welding of sheet and profile rolled products with a thickness from 0.3 + 0.3 mm to 5 + 5 mm.
- Manual arc welding with stick electrodes.
- The available equipment allows to perform welding both common low-carbon steels and non-ferrous metals, and high-alloy (heat-resistant, stainless, etc.) steels and alloys.
The quality of welds is checked radiographically, by dye penetration testing and magnetic-particle method. This allows to achieve high quality of welded metalworks.
The company has licenses for manufacture of equipment associated with increased danger of industrial production:
- for explosive, toxic and aggressive environments; chemical, petrochemical and oil refining industries, including, capacitive, heat exchange and mixing equipment;
- pressure vessels;
- gas equipment, and etc.
The existing technological capabilities allow the company to produce today:
- Various types of heat exchange equipment,
- Welding-assembly of pipe strings and finished coils for pyrolysis furnaces of petrochemical plants;
- Individual units, installations and metalworks for mining, oil and gas, metallurgical, machine-building and petrochemical enterprises.